USING TANDEM MASS SPECTROMETRY IN THE CLINICAL LABORATORY CERTIFICATE PROGRAM
Using Tandem Mass Spectrometry in the Clinical Laboratory certificate program is an online learning program for laboratory professionals who want to improve their knowledge of tandem mass spectrometry. The program is composed of nine courses, which can be completed online in 1-4 hours each. Each course contains a lecture, required reading, and quiz, and may include resource materials. There are opportunities for interaction with faculty and other participants using the AACC certificate programs’ dedicated LinkedIn discussion board. You can earn continuing education units for completing the entire program.
To receive the Using Tandem Mass Spectrometry in the Clinical Laboratory certificate, you must successfully complete all nine courses and the comprehensive final exam before the program end date.
Certificates for the Using Tandem Mass Spectrometry in the Clinical Laboratory program are awarded monthly and graduates are recognized at the AACC Annual Meeting. In addition, graduates of the program are listed on a register located on the AACC web site.
The following individuals developed the Using Tandem Mass Spectrometry in the Clinical Laboratory certificate program and contributed to content in this course:
TPMG Kaiser Permanente, Berkeley, CA
Childrens’ Mercy Hospital, Kansas City, MO
- Judith Stone, PhD, DABCC, MT (ASCP), Faculty Chair
ARUP Laboratories, Salt Lake City, UT
- Elizabeth Pattison, BS, ASCP
Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
- Douglas Stickle, PhD, DABCC
Available for sale: Janaury 1, 2012
Sold Until: December 31, 2012
Program Access Available: January 1, 2012-July 15, 2013
- Nine online courses
- Fee: $275.00 AACC Member/$550 Non-member
- Course Number: 6824
- If you purchase the program over the telephone, the online access information will be emailed within 1 week of enrollment. If you have not received your access information, please contact AACC Customer Service.
- If you purchase the program online, the login information will be on your confirmation page.
- If you purchase the program via mail or fax, please allow 2 weeks for processing.
- Participants can begin their course work on January 1, 2012, but it is not available prior to that date.
Category 1ACCENT® credit will be offered for each course. AACC is an approved provider of continuing education for clinical laboratory scientists in the states of California, Florida, Louisiana, Montana, Nevada, North Dakota, Rhode Island, and West Virginia.